Saturday, August 01, 2009

Be Back Before Too Much Longer as...

.....we're terribly.......OH HELL!! What I meant to say is ...
PLUS....my feeble thinker is apparently all thunk out. That, AND....I broke down under the influence of 'medicinal' Single Malt Scotch & gave the Spellcheck Kitties an all expenses paid (also REALLY BARGAIN PRICED) long overdue vacation down South so they could enjoy the beach & get outta the rain for a bit. Boy, were THEY ever shocked. I can barely wait until they come back all eager to work!! Until I get motivated a bit, take care.

......rinnnnng......rinnnnng.....rinnnnnng....."Buenos dias, Jose's freight, animal aero transport, and discount vacation airline, Jose speaking. How may I help you?"

"....JOSE'S WHAT?!?!?!"

5 comments:

R. C. said...

Hey Spell Kitties =^..^= ,
Get it all in "writing" (no pun intended)...(maybe) ... Because Mike's memory, by his own admission, is not what it used to be...;-)

HAVE FUN!!!!

tweetey30 said...

Thanks for the laugh.. I needed that one.

tshsmom said...

My "feeble thinker" hasn't been working well either. ;)

John said...

Greetings from Dublin Ireland where we have had the wettest summer since records began.
If water is the new oir then we will be rich.

Kay said...

I'm still waiting over here, Mike.