Monday, June 29, 2009

A BlogRoll Update......

....is something I should really do more often, like writing new posts, much more often. BUT, my TV has been forcing me to watch a lot of movies lately to free up some DVR space, so.....I turned to the ever willing staff of Spellcheck Kitties who are only too happy to eagerly respond to my every whim. This is how it went, mostly, sort of, I think....
For some strange reason I can't seem to be able to get to sleep. Oh well, BlogRoll's updated anyway. If anyone got omitted let me know. Until next time, take care and stay safe.

3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Those Kittahs are sweet Mike. Hope you have a great day a great nap. I have to work tonight so no napping here for me. Have to pick hubby up in 45 mins..

jmsjoin said...

Great pics Mike. Love the one with the cat sleeping on the key board.

Kay said...

Gosh Mike! Are these all your cats? They're gorgeous and they are so good about posing for you.