Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Old Indian's Dream......

No matter where you live, what your political views may be, what you do for a living, or ANY other factor, THIS AFFECTS YOU!!! One of my greatest dreams is to have a hand in leaving something I'll not see in this lifetime, A BETTER PLANET FOR MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN, AND THEIR CHILDREN,..............


To watch this little presentation (approx 21 minutes) you can manually enter the web site listed above or click HERE. It's up to all of us if real changes are to be made.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, commited citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
~ Margaret Mead

A real 'story' coming as soon as I'm a bit more 'spry', so until next time, no matter what else you do, take care.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Ex.cell.ent.

Everyone should watch this - even kids. I know my kids are gonna watch it today.

What a difference we can make, starting here, starting now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for link to this Mike, It's good for us all to be reminded that what we do now will effect the future. I also want a better planet for generations to come...L

Anonymous said...

Great video, Mike. I've always liked that Margaret Mead quote too,and know that it is true. It's everyone's responsibility, but I don't always do as well as I should. Many people have given up thinking that the government will make any meaningful moves toward the cause, and know that conservation will have to come from the people up.
Again, great video.