Monday, December 18, 2006






Happy Holidays To All Who Stop Here
I want to wish a holiday season full of peace and joy to all who visit this blog and share in my memories. This blog has not only provided me with a way to preserve a small part of who I am for my family, but has opened the door to new friendships and interests around the world. As much fun as it is to reminisce about my early years, sharing the memories brings a special happiness all its own. With a little good luck, my sporadic trips down memory lane will permit me to share even more of what I'm learning was a special childhood. Thank you all and may all life's blessings come to rest on you and yours. Mike S.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho to you too, Mike....Nice pictures and nice sentiment. I have enjoyed your site. Besides learning a little about you, it's been fun visiting and bantering back and forth with you.
Well, let's see what 2007 brings. Looking forward to the challenge....maybe...haha...

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Merry Merry to you and your family Mike. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures and thanks for the comics!

Anonymous said...

It's great reading your memories & you've helped bring back memories of things I had forgotten.It's been nice getting to know you.I hope you and your family have a Terrific Christmas & new Year.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mike.

Nice little Christmas blog, thanks.

A Happy Holiday to you and your family, too.

Kimono Karen said...

Love the Christmas pictures. Where would the third one be taken excatly? I wish I was there.

It's been wonderful learning from your tips and getting to know you! I hope you and your family have a very happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Mike, as always I’m a bit late with my comment but of course I read all your stories. It’s very nice to share your memories and I enjoy reading them. So I’m looking forward to new stories. Wish you and your family a happy Christmas.

Nothing said...

merry christmas! my this day bring you lots n lots of happiness and joy!

cwilcox said...

Hey Mike!
Belated Jingle Bells to you and yours. At the end of the day there is nothing more meaningful than the experiences we have shared with our friends and family. I am glad to have had the opportunity to share in yours. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Great blog, you should visit mine too.

http://www.premierfranchises.com
Buy Franchise | Buy A Franchise Opportunity | Business For Sale