3) I'm somewhat claustrophobic, although I can work in tight spaces without panicking, as long as I'm familiar with the space and know where the exit is. If in a building, I feel very uncomfortable if I can't see the outside. I also refuse to sit in a restaurant or other establishment unless my back is against the wall, affording me a view of as much of the place as possible.
4) I'll taste almost anything as I said above, but I absolutely detest egg salad, macaroni salad, and potato salad. Yuck!! Especially yuck to egg salad. There's not enough hot sauce in the world to make it palatable. I don't like my eggs in a sandwich either. I love eggs and sausage, easy-over eggs on toast, but no egg in a McMuffin style deal thank you. Strange, to say the least.
5) I love ALL critters, from the most disgusting insects imaginable to cute puppies and kitties. Even though I was raised on a farm where it was necessary to slaughter animals for food, I always consider that acceptable. I hate those who kill any living thing just for the pleasure or thrill they get from killing. If you kill a critter, be prepared to eat it, all life is sacred.
6) I'm extremely quiet and dislike social gatherings. Not really sure why this is, as I've always had to go to meetings, parties, dinners, etc as part of my job over the years. Even now I go to town meetings and committee meetings and say my piece if I feel that things aren't going the way I perceive as the best way for all. But if you give me a keyboard it seems I'm unstoppable .
7) Even though I've always given the impression of being firm in my decisions, I quite often have doubts as to whether I did the correct thing or not. I must be doing okay though, as for 60+ years things seem to have turned out the best for all concerned, at least most of the time.
8) I'm a sucker for kids, critters, and even 'chick flicks' if they're well filmed. I also love opera, jazz, heavy metal, and hard rock. Country music I can tolerate for a time, but a steady diet of it depresses me. Dancing was a favorite activity, especially ballroom, but I can no longer do it. I hate watching "artistic" dance though. I love paintings, photos, and any sort of well done visual art. To me, a urinal is NOT art, nor is wrapping islands in fabric, etc. Cristo sucks in my book.
That wasn't as hard as I thought, boring, but easy. Don't be surprised if I tag YOU, if I can think of anyone whose "tag" thoughts I've not read. Until next time, be well and take care.